We want as many children as possible to have access to regular outdoor learning experiences and we're here to help you get your ideas off the ground.
Nature Links can support you by:
- Signposting you to local training and events
- Providing INSET training about learning outdoors
- Advising on how to get parents invloved
- Modelling taster sessions on your grounds
- Providing opportunities for you to visit Forest School in action
After School Club
Here at Nature Links we are passionate about helping children and adults to learn and thrive in nature.
An After School Club is a great way to provide a stimulating, creative, child initiated learning experince.
They will be having so much fun they won't realise that they are developing crucial learning skills at the same time!
We can provide an After School Club for your pupils on your grounds or at one of our sites.
Private Timetabled Forest School Sessions
We can deliver Forest School learning sessions for you and your pupils. Forest School develops critical skills required to engage with education.
The Forest School approach develops:
- creative thinking
- language skills
- problem solving
- emotional intelligence
- team work and collaborative skills
We recommend a programme of a minumum of five to six weeks for your group. The maximum group size for Forest School is fifteen children.
We can work on your site or at ones of ours.
Session prices include: qualified, DBS checked, first aid trained staff; insurance; equipment; planning; safety checks; risk assessment; drinks and snacks
Contact us for a bespoke quote.
For Early Years
Forest School is a wonderful accompliment for Early Years education. Each session will provide you with quality evidence for each of the main principles of Foundation Stage.
- Explore, develop and represent learning experiences that help them make sense of the world
- Practice and build up ideas, concepts and skills
- Learn how to control impulses and understand the need for rules
- Be alone, be alongside others, or cooperate as they talk or rehearse their feelings
- Take risks and make mistakes
- Think creatively and imaginatively
- Communicate with others as they investigate or solve problems
Working With Parents
Working in partnership with parents is paramount in supporting child development.
Contact us to discuss the many ways we can help you support parents through workshops and classes.